Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 2

I had to use up the mustard greens and a turnip and since it's all so nasty and strong, I decided to just make something as strong as I could.


10:30am:
500 mL: mustard greens, turnip, lemon, romaine, ginger, garlic.  <-- it was like drinking green salsa.  Super spicy.


11am: 750 mL: napa cabbage, cucumber, dino kale, celery, parsley, swiss chard
     Supplements: 1 Tbsp Hemp Oil, 1 Tbsp Green, 1 tsp Earth, 2 tsp Spirulina, 1 cap probiotic, 1 cap IMF, 2 slippery elm bark pills, 20mg Benazipril(hypertension med).


2pm: 1L: aloe, pea sprouts, napa cabbage, spinach
    Supplements: 1 dropper phytoplankton, 4-5 caps spirulina/chlorella, 1 Tbsp Bee Pollen


remaining: 1L: napa cabbage, cucumber, dino kale, celery, parsley, swiss chard


I'll save that L for bedtime.


I still have 3 pomegranates, 2 apples, 2 asian pears, a grapefruit, a yam, and a persimmon to juice, so I can't eliminate all sugars immediately.  I'll throw a pomegranate or apple into an afternoon juice of celery, spinach, and kale.


Pia suggested I go with apple in the morning, beets in the afternoon, carrots in the evening if I feel like I need to supplement all the green juices with higher GI foods.


MOOD:  energetic.  a 180 degree turnaround from the lethargy of yesterday - a good night's rest will do that to you.  It was still hard to get up in the morning, but I made it to 8a yoga.  YaY.  Btw,  I am tweeting here - especially short diet items and recipe stuff.  I'll see how it goes with the tweeting alongside the blogging.  If it doesn't work well, I'll repost all my tweets in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment