Sunday, January 17, 2010

Juices - Day 8 & 9

Day 8
Since I had prewashed everything and had started a taste test, I took the whole day yesterday really lazily.  I kept the juicer out, didn't premake anything except all the stuff I had taste tested, and just kinda randomly mixed and matched throughout the day.  So, no set juices for this day.

I did try the seaweed out with bok choy.  It was wakame and kombu, bok choy, garlic greens, green onions, ginger, hemp oil.  It was weird at first, but once it warmed up to room temperature tasted decent.


Day 9
A: lemon, ginger, cucumber, water
B & F: chard, parsley, dandelion greens, celery, cucumber, lettuce
C: Kale, Pomegranate, Spinach + celery, cucumber
D: collards, parsley, celery, lettuce
E: Mung Bean Stir Fry: burdock, ginger, garlic, green onions, mung bean, carrots, celery, cucumber, hemp oil

I like the lemon, ginger, cucumber mix first thing in the morning.  It's easy and quick and allows me to hydrate.
I don't have anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment