Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ferretting out a therapeutic regimen

http://www.greenmedinfo.com is a great site that Jason told me about.  It has links to positive scientific studies for natural remedies and diagnosed ailments.  Here are the links for my four chronic ailments:

Depressive Disorder
Laryngeal Pappillomas
Psoriasis
Hypertension (High-blood pressure)

---------------------------------------------
So far, promising supplements:

Fennel - in juice: Pappillomas
Curcumin (Turmeric) - in juice: Depression, Pappillomas, Psoriasis, Hypertension  <-- LOL. guess I should take some.
Coenzyme Q10: Psoriasis (w/E and Selenium) and Hypertension
Omega3 - EPA: Depression - mentioned on the talkpsoriasis forums, and also connected with my pappillomas iirc.
Aloe Gel, topical: Psoriasis
Indigo Naturalis, topical: Psoriasis

Lactoferrin: Pappillomas, and Candida (possible Psoriasis cause)


Looking at my nutritional profile for psoriasis, I think I need to supplement:
Vitamin B12
Vitamin D  (controversial, I'll write a post about this)
Vitamin E (From coq10 study)
Selenium  (From coq10 study and barney's formula) - I may get enough from my Vitamineral Earth
-----------------------------------------
I'll pick up some B12, E, and CoQ10 next time. I'll also be including Turmeric and Fennel into my juicing.
The Indigo Naturalis has been mentioned on the talkpsoriasis forums a lot, and I'm thinking of introducing that.  I'm kinda hesitant because I don't want to make the treatment too complex.

Possible source for EPA/DHA Omegas: http://www.v-pure.com/omega3/

No comments:

Post a Comment