Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 4 Juices

Base: CCR (celery, cucumber, romaine) + swiss chard base

A: persimmon, 1/3 sweet potato, dino kale

B: lemon, ginger, mustard greens, arugala, parsley

C: beets, collard greens, parsley

D: carrot, garlic, spinach, arugala

G: aloe, parsley, garlic, onion sprouts

-----------------------------

Big cucumbers are big.  The base got too watery and wouldn't pass through the juicer, so I had to add a batch of chard into the base.  I only used one head of Romaine.

I forgot my slippery elm bark tea in the morning, so took it in the afternoon.  I really have much too long of a pause between my morning MSM (~8:45am this morning after yoga) and my first L of juice (A, above): ~11:30am this morning.  The reason for the pause is the following:  drive home, take veggies out of fridge, skin brushing, enema, shower,  skin care, wash veggies, start juicing.  I don't know how to cut that time short. I can pre-wash veggies the night before, but I did 80% of my prewashing last night already, and it still took almost 3 hours.  I'm thinking of pre-making some sort of veggie juice I can drink in the mornings from the day before.  It'll have to be something that can stay fresh ~20 hours though.  Not crazy about that fact.  But it'll allow me to drink veggie juice shortly after yoga rather than go a solid 4.5 hours in the morning before my first juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment