Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nightcap Juice

As I mentioned, I ran out of juice in the evening.

I ended up making almost 2 more L's, which was too much, considering I still had 0.5 L of the apple/asian pear juice.

Collard Greens, Romaine, Cucumber, Carrots, Celery, Cilantro, Arugala, Spinach

I initially drank half of the fruit juice I had left, then put the rest into the green juice above.  I also took my bee pollen and 3 caps of probiotics.  I had forgotten to take probiotics since my colonoscopy.

My stomach's been gurgling all day.  I had a very minimal bowel movement.  I wonder if they're all gonna be so tiny considering there's no fiber.

The juice really invigorates you.  After yoga, I was exhausted, but I went home to get my last L of green juice from this morning, and then left for whole foods.  I needed to buy enough greens for tomorrow and also pick up some raw food for kitty.  I drank the L as I drove, and by the time I got to Whole Foods, I was alert.  I still felt physically sore and a bit tired, but I felt 10x better than the exhaustion I had felt earlier.  I was up till 6am last night talking to my cousin, so very little sleep for me left me dead today.

Anyways, signing off tonight - Early morning tomorrow hopefully.  If I can get yoga, juicing, and farmer's market done by midday, I might take off for LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment