Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 3 Afternoon

Holy crap.  Just spent over 2 hrs juicing:  6+ liters made.
I tweeted the juices.  Let me expand.

I used the following as a base for all juices except 1L (no room):
Celery, Romaine, Cucumber, Sunchokes

Juice A: Kale and Asian Pear ~750 mL
Juice B: Lemon, Ginger, Chard, Parsley: ~1.5L
Juice C: Bok Choy, Asian Pear, Sunchoke, Aloe, Spinach: 1L  (no base here - Bok Choy makes lots of juice)
Juice D: Aloe, Spinach: 1L (unintended liter here - leftover from the Juice C)
Juice E & F:  Beets, Spinach, Collard Greens, Parsley: 2L

I drank the initial 750mL + 0.5 L of Juice B.  I also drank an extra 250mL of random juice siphoning from other stuff.  I've been kinda hungry the past few days.  6.5L of juice today should be waaay more than enough.  Sugar sources: 1 huge asian pear, 1 beet, sunchokes (?).

I need to look into the sunchokes.

Oh, this morning, I had 2 Tbsp. Slippery Elm Bark Powder Tea, too.

I did skin brushing before yoga, but haven't gotten to anything else.  So up next: Enema and Shower.

Jivamukti was absolutely incredible this morning.  I loved it.  But next time I'm getting up early, making juice and shower and then doing yoga.  I prefer to do yoga before my shower, but not when it's going to cost me the whole morning, and part of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment