Saturday, January 2, 2010

Official Start Date

The official start date of the juice feast is Saturday, January 9th, 2010.  My relatives just left today, and I have one week to get everything ready.  I have to clear out some of the old non-juiceables that remain in my fridge and pantry: tofu, nuts, nori. I have to buy all the implements necessary for juice feasting.  For those of you who aren't familiar with the term juice feast, David Rainoshek has a site devoted to explaining everything about it. I still haven't picked up a subscription, but I will be tonight.  His free resources are more than enough to get anyone started juice feasting, but I'm hoping the paid subscription and the Green Room will give me some more in-depth advice about juicing, juice combinations, as well as effects I should expect.

The following posts will enumerate some of my past history with psoriasis up to this point, including my work with Dr. Pagano's regimen, what I've set up so far for juice feasting, and what I plan to be doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment